Followers

Monday 28 January 2019

Hello Flower!


Good morning all! It's a bright sunny day here today but very cold. I don't mind that as you can wrap up to stay warm to venture out! I need to go to the post office this morning with secret stuff so I need to be quick with this one today.
I thought I would share a sample I did using Tina's Doodle flowers stamps. They are fab and can be used in a number of ways.
Here is the card and I have included the ingredients and instructions below. 


Ingredients.
Artistry inks ( brown and blue)
Promarkers
Sparkle pen ( Clear)
Black Sharpie Pen


1. Cut a piece of stencil card to 12cmx17cm. Attach the vase into position masking off the others around it with low tack tape. Drag brown ink into the vase shape leaving the centre lighter. Use a piece of card to mask off the main part of the vase to darken the base. Stamp a pattern in the same ink using one of the patterned circle stamps. Remove the stencil.

2. Add the inny part of the stencil over the vase and hold in place with lowtack tape . Brush brown ink below the tape to create a table top. Make the ink darker around the vase to create a shadow.

3. VERY Lightly brush blue ink around the top of the card leaving the centre white. I used what I had on my brush without adding more ink.

4. Keeping the inny stencil in place Stamp the flowers, stems and leaves. Now remove the stencil and add one more leaf . Add the tiny dragon flies.

5. Colour the flowers leaves and dragon flies with promarkers. Add sparkle pen to the dragonflies.

6. Edge with a black sharpie pen and mount on a card blank.

I hope you like todays project and if you have a go at it please share it on the Clarity Worldwide face book page but adding where you found the inspiration.

Happy Crafting 


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Jane and as you say they are lovely stamps. Very cold here as well but my son is in Poland this week and he said on Saturday that it was 10 below. It will feel like a heatwave when he comes home. Look forward to seeing all the secret stuff at the weekend. Stay warm xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this lovely design. Perfect with the vase too. I love Tina's doodles, so good for all sorts of cards etc. Glorious sunshine here at the moment so I am off to the farm shops to stock up on fresh stuff before the forecast snow tomorrow. xxx Maggie (Silvercrafter)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jane. that is a great card and your instructions very clear. I have a friend called Vera who introduced me to clarity years ago. She has a small class once a month, it’s this Wednesday, hoping to get there this time, have missed a few. I haven’t been out a lot, due to sciatica, which is finally going, I hope. I have that stencil so will have to shape myself and use it.
    Enjoy your blog. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Jane, love the flowers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great way to use the stamps Jane. I think I have that vase stencil somewhere too!

    ReplyDelete