Followers

Tuesday 8 January 2019

Another place another town.

Good morning all. Hope today finds you well. It's amazing it's a full week gone of January gone already. I'm sure that time goes faster the older you get. 

I have a bit of shopping to go and do today and this afternoon I will be adding to my die collection ...that's if I can get through on the phone to Clarity!!! They were busy yesterday. Fingers crossed.

Today's artwork is another using the town 3way overlay stamps. I only used the infill Stamp for this one.


I started off by making a tile out of a piece of mount board. I covered it in 3 layers of UTEE with mica powders added to the final layer. Whilst still hot I pressed the inked Stamp into it then carefully lifted the stamp away. If you're not happy with the result you can repeat this process by reheating that too layer!
Put this to one side and brush terracotta ink through the brick stencil onto a piece of stencil card. Edge with a black sharpie pen and attach to a card blank. Stamp the words using the mini word chains and then attach the tile. Job done!


Have a great day whatever you get up to and please leave me a comment if you can.
Happy crafting
Jane Telford xxx

6 comments:

  1. Another great piece Jane. Love UTEE technique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Jane! Have a wonderful day :)
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Jane. I really enjoy the UTEE method, can't think why I don't use it more often! Great colours. Would make a great New Home card too I reckon. Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful. I do like the brick stencil gets used a lot. Your little tile is great, inspired me to have a play. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven’t tried this method. Great inspiration- love it! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! I just love how using UTEE makes projects come out sooooo cool!

    ReplyDelete