Followers

Thursday 10 January 2019

Boy and girl in flight

Good Morning to you! 
OOO it's been so cold here I wonder what today will bring. It doesn't encourage me to stray too far which is probably a good thing as I do have a lot of secret stuff to keep me busy! And I have a few personal cards to do for friends upcoming birthdays!

Todays artwork was done for the shows Barbara did on QVC Germany! I do like these two stamp sets. The boy and the girl can be used for so many different occasions. Used with the foliage they make a great quick card. Even quicker if you use the designer paper or card.

Ingredients
Black archival ink

1. Put two different pieces of designer together and draw the curve up the centre then cut it with scissors.
2.Take the pieces and fit them together...you get 2 for 1, just the other way round.  
3. Stick the pieces onto a piece of copy paper and trim to size.
4. Stamp the boy and girl in place the surround them with foliage in 1st and 2nd generation ink.
5. Add a moon mask and brush black ink gently around the moon. Make hills using ripped paper and brushing black ink. Darken the edges by brushing black ink around it. Remove the moon mask.
6. Attach to a piece of gold card then on to a card blank.

Please let me know if you have a go at this technique.
Happy crafting  xxx







4 comments:

  1. Love this concept Jane. The two in one background is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like this idea. Two for one got to be good. Lovely card Jane. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, I love these stamps, I have to invest in these.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous piece Jane and a very clever technique too. Might just have to give this a go at some point. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete