Followers

Tuesday 22 January 2019

Snow good!!!

Good morning to you. Bit snowy today which makes me glad I don't need to go out too far. Even Charlie wasn't keen to go outside!
I have got plenty to keep me busy indoors! It should have been the jjammma meet up in Stockport today but as Louise is on Hochanda today and others couldn't come it has been cancelled... Maybe a blessing in disguise as its not fit to go out especially for those who have a fair way to travel. 
Anyway today's artwork I want to share is a card I made for a friend's birthday. As she's received it I am OK to share it now! 


I wanted to use the Teddy stamp (he's so cute) that we got with the claritystamp stamp club and so stamped him in the centre of stencil card. I then created a mask for him. I attached a stencil to the card and sprayed with pink and purple dyllusion ink sprays. They are so vibrant! I removed the stencil and mask and coloured the bear with promarkers. The word chains were used as the sentiment. I think went round the stencil outline with a fine liner and wiggly line and around the card with a black sharpie before adding to a card blank.

Anyway that's enough from me today. 
Stay warm and safe. 
Happy crafting 

6 comments:

  1. That teddy is lovely! Love the background too. DT stuff will be keeping me out of mischief today xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is sitting looking at me from my mantelpiece Jane. Such a lovely card and all the nicer because of the thought and time that went into it. Thank you my friend. Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The teddy is cute. Love the vibrant background too. I'm glad I don't have to drive to Stockport today I must admit. Stay warm. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the background to the Teddy Jane. Not to sure where yesterday went to but I’ve just looked at the cards you put on yesterday as a tribute to Jayne. Thanks for sharing.
    Cold but sunny in Oxfordshire.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had forgotten our little teddy. He is cute, and I love the background. I had also forgotten the delusion sprays. Time to get them out again. It certainly beats going outside right now. The car tells me it is not freezing, but it feels like it. Stay warm and safe. xxx Maggie (Silvercrafter)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Jane. The little teddy bear is so cute. My intention this year is to make sure I use my club items at least once. Some are getting forgotten. xx

    ReplyDelete