Followers

Saturday 5 January 2019

A belated Happy New Year

Good afternoon bloggers.
Its a long time since I blogged and I really should do more so fingers crossed I will try.
It's been a busy old year in the world of Claritystamp and lots of products have been launched on Hochanda and a few have sneaked quietly onto the website but all are fab and there for a purpose! And because of that I have been kept busy with samples for the shows. I do enjoy making them and giving all you good people lots of inspiration. I can't believe that I have been making samples for Barbara for well 5and a half years now. It's amazing how much more I am doing now compared to when I started but that shows how much more popular the company has become. 

I know this year I will be even more busy due to our daughter getting married. Her invites are nearly finished and then its the favours and the table settings to be done. Oh and the cake of course...but its all in hand and in my plan so it will all slot into place. I am so looking forward to it and I know the time will fly past. Before you know it I will be sharing photos of the big day I am sure.

Anyway back to the crafting. I will share with you a card I made back in 2018 that was for one of Tina's shows. I loved doing this one as it got me painting on the front of the parchment too.


Ingredients.
plain parchment
Blue A5 Parchment

1. Working on the Plain A4 Parchment,  Emboss The largest and 2nd largest rectangle to make a frame.
2. Emboss the tree but replace the flowers with butterflies. Add some around the tree too. Emboss the daisies.
3. Using a shader tool to add whitework to the daisies then add colour to the reverse with distress markers . Brush over the daisies with green artistry ink
4. Perforate around the frame with the semi square tool and cut away waste.
5. Attach to blue parchment with brads then layer  onto white card, blue card then a card blank.
 6. On Spare Parchment emboss the same number of butterflies as you have on the tree and paint on the front of each.
7. Perforate around each painted  butterfly with a 2 needle tool  and cut away waste. Attach to the front with perga glue.

Hope you enjoy your day and if you like this card or indeed have a go at making it please let me know by adding a comment below.
Love and hugs as always






7 comments:

  1. I love this Jane. Such a very pretty card and the colours you used are just perfect. Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours look so vibrant, gorgeous card. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Jane
    would be nice to have a butterfly treexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Jane. Good luck with fitting everything in this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous work Jane, I do love the butterflies
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Jane and have these plates.
    Thanks so much for the inspiration hx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Jane. Will have a go at something similar I think. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete