Followers

Tuesday 29 April 2014

A wheelie good evening to you!

 Good evening to you all.
Colin has gone out to his club so I thought I would share with you another of the cards I did for last months Clarity Show. It's not so long til the next show....This coming Sunday in fact!...Where has that month gone?

Anyway I love the colours blue and peach together so decided that I should do a card using these. I hadn't done anything with the bike and flowers stamps so that was cue to use them.
I played about with the inkadinkado cog and paddle to make a flower circle that would just fit the bike stamp in the centre. I used copy paper at first until I was happy with the position of the flowers and bike.
I then stamped this on a piece of theuva card then cut it into a square. I then coloured the flowers and the bike using blues and peach shades. I edged the card with the thick end of the promarker and matted onto a piece of peach card. It was then put onto a 15cm x 15cm card blank.
I stamped the sentiment on to a piece of theuva card and added this to the card to finish it off.

Hear is the finished card.
Let me know what you think please.


Have a lovely evening
Happy crafting 





4 comments:

  1. Love the card and your colour combinations Jane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the colour combination.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Jane and a fab colour combo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea having the flowers as a circle frame.

    ReplyDelete