Followers

Monday 21 April 2014

Sunny Bank Holiday! Unheard of!

Good Morning and a bright and sunny one it is too!

Colin has gone off on his motorcycle and I am going to bake cupcakes for his birthday in a minute so I will be quick!

Here is a card I made for the last clarity show using the honesty stencil.

Easy one really but sometimes that's all it needs to be!


I ran the card and stencil through the Grand Calibur first then on the embossed side I covered up the embossed part with the stencil and taped it into place
I brushed over the stencil with blue and pink distress inks in stripes.
I used a makeup sponge around the shapes to add definition but only needed to drag what was on the stencil. I Matted this onto a piece of purple card then on to an 8 x 8 card blank. I made two word toppers and added them and here is the finished card.


Hope you have a great day
Happy Crafting 


3 comments:

  1. Very pretty Jane, it's nice when you can get a great result quickly isn't it. Enjoy your baking. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am loving this one Jane, the colours are gorgeous. I hope you have managed to get the cupcakes made.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so soft and delicate. simple is best most times xx

    ReplyDelete