Followers

Thursday 10 April 2014

Grassy Hearts!

Good Morning all and I thought I would sit quietly this morning and update my blog with one of the cards I made for the Clarity Stamp show on Sunday.
One of the the sets came with this lovely little grasses with Hearts on. 
I had been playing with my new toy...my inkadinkado cog and wheel that my lovely friend Brenda had given to me and it struck me that I could use the Heart Grass stamp and that to make a pretty small card. 

Here's how I did it!

I cut a piece of theuva card to a square and placed the wheel so it was centred on it. I positioned the stamp where I wanted it to be on the paddle and inked it in green and red versafine ink. I stamped it first generation then moved it on and did second generation all.


Once I had got a completed ring of grasses I removed the wheel and took the stamp off the paddle returning it to a handle. I then stamped it in each corner of the card


Using the Clarity brushes I brushed green ink around the edge of the card and then matted and layered it onto red then green pearlescent card


Then I attached it to a 6 x 6 card blank. I found a little wooden heart which I coloured red and then heat embossed with 2 layers of UTEE. I attached this to the centre of the card!

Here's the finished card


Hope you enjoyed today's Blog post. Please let me know what you think!

Happy Crafting


6 comments:

  1. Afternoon Jane, such a beauitful card and loving the way you have created this card. Love the heart grasses.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Jane and all this from one stamp. Thanks for sharing how you created it.
    Hope you have a good afternoon, and that your cold improves....x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would make a superb valentines card and beautifully explained xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the effect you got with the cog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this card Jane - doesn't that cog make it easy to get it symmetrical - one stamp only as well - just lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Jane, looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete