Followers

Sunday 20 April 2014

Happy Easter

Good Morning to you! And a very Happy Easter to you!

I want to share two of the cards that I did for the last Clarity Show using the dolphins stamps.

The first one I did using just one of the Dolphins and a splash!
I started off doing the background using  cosmic shimmer paints just dragging the paint across the page. 

I then stamped the splash in the corner and embossed it in translucent embossing powder. Then I stamped and embossed the dolphin with Cosmic shimmer embossing powder. I then used the splash to create a background on the base card I had used centura pearl card to make the base card so the stamping looked pearlescent.  I matted the topper onto a piece of blue card then on to the base card and added two glass glintz as bubbles!

 The next card  used distress stains to make a background

I then stamped and embossed the dolphins in mica boss and added gilding flakes and cut them out and stuck them on to the background using foam pads. I stamped and embossed the splashes in mica boss then gilded them at the bottom of the card. I mounted this onto a white card blank and added a hand drawn line around in and 4 star gems on blue. 

I hope you have a great Easter Sunday and get time to craft! Leave me a comment if you drop by today

Happy Crafting








3 comments:

  1. Lovely cards, haven't tried distress stains yet, going on the list ;-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stunning Jane, I love dolphins! Happy Easter!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab cards Jane and such lovely backgrounds..great colours x

    ReplyDelete