Followers

Saturday 5 April 2014

Hello Blossom

Well with the start of the Easter break I decided to do my hair as I have two weeks to get it back to acceptable for school! I used a deep pink but as I didn't bleach my hair first this is the colour it went. 
I do like it! Colin says it looks like Sharon Osbourne's hair colour so that will do for me!!

Anyway with tomorrow being the next Clarity show with Barbara Gray on Create and craft at 9 am to 11 am I thought I best put the last one of my samples from last months show on my blog.

I used the blossom stamps for this one and the word Always from the word chains.

I stamped the blossom stamps onto a piece of water colour card stock in brown archival then spritzed the whole piece with water. I then created a sky and coloured the branches, blossoms and leaves with water colour paints

I let it dry and then stamped the word in place.
I matted and layered it onto brown then pink card before attaching to the front of a card blank.

I am looking forward to watching the new stamps being used tomorrow...they are really lovely!!!

Happy Crafting




5 comments:

  1. Not fair that you get to see the new stamps first!!! Well I know you have to so that was just me being jealous! This is a lovely card Jane and your hair is lovely too. I think I prefer this colour on you. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love this beautiful card Jane, the stamps are gorgeous and love how you have showcased them. Loving the hair too :)
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good Jane ...... Fabulous card too, love that blossom stamp, so pretty. Off to set the Sky box to record while I remember ..... hugs Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful peaceful card. great hair xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job I came here to have a look see at your card Jane at 8.55. I thought the programme started at 11 not finished. Phew. Quick dash to set the recorder and back again. Love your blossom scene.Beautiful stamping and colouring. Hair's looking good too. Didn't know the hols had started already.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete