Followers

Sunday 25 May 2014

Gilded Nuthatch

Good evening to you and I want to share one of the cards I did for last months Clarity show. It is the Nuthatch stamp I used for this and very simply I embossed it using mica boss then covered this with gilding flakes. I then placed the die over it and cut it out. I cut out an edging too. I cut a piece of theuva card and used the tangle stencil and whatever ink was on my brush...greens and blues but only very pale. Ii matted and layered this onto black then onto a blank card I added the topper and the two borders.


I hope you like it. It was a quick card to make. They don't all have to be complicated!


Happy Crafting!




7 comments:

  1. Gosh Jane, missed this one. Its lovely. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, never thought of using mica boss with gilding flakes must give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Jane this looks stunning!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks really really good gilded Jane. Like it a lot. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Jane. Saw mica boss on tv the other day and thought it was something to put on my wishlist as it seemed so versatile but simple to use. Now it's gone on my "I really need this" list. Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card jane, mica boss is great so mych easier than glue, I have used it for years mine is made by Judykins I got it years ago after watch a demo I think it was at Port Sunny and on the Clarity stand x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this a lot Jane - Fab x

    ReplyDelete