Followers

Thursday 28 November 2013

Fantastic Fuchsias

On the last months Clarity Weekend one of the stamp sets was a fuchsia and leaves set! They are a fab set. Here are the cards I made with them





 
The first one used a gelli plate background. I then stamped the fuchsia onto theuva card coloured it with promarkers and then cut these out. I stamped a border of leaves around the page and a branch in to the centre then stuck the fuchsias to the card!
 
The next card I used another Gelli background but this time I deciced to do paint fusion technique with the fuchsia! So out came the paints and voila!
 
 
 
Hoped you enjoyed seeing them
 
Happy Crafting
 
XXX
 
 



4 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Jane, love the Gelli backgrounds too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are stunning cards, I have these stamps and stencil on my christmas wishlist x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jane, just loving these they are stunning!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Evening Jane...both lovely cards but the second one is my favourite....enjoy your evening....x

    ReplyDelete