Followers

Friday 22 November 2013

A most magnificent Bird

Well I have had a most hectic and exhausting week but its gone fast so that helps!

Today I will share with you the two cards I made for the Clarity shows using the tree Woodpecker and branch stencil set. The dirst used a print fron the Gelli plate and I had to slit along the branch so I could slip the woodpecker through it to look like he was sitting on the branch.

 
The next one I wanted to have a very different look and just stamped the bird onto a piece of Theuva Card then added zentangle patterns into his feathers. I used the branch stencil to add the branch just tracing along it with a black pen and shading it in with lines
 

 

Hope you like them

Happy Crafting





9 comments:

  1. Lovely, I especially like the zentangle one, very effective

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magnificent Jane !! I love this and may have a go myself ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both lovely cards Jane....and I do love the Kingfisher....one of my favourites....( trouble is....I have a lot of favourites!!!) have a good weekend....Hugs...Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work once again Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards Jane, love the Zentangle one - great job!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic Jane, beautiful cards xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards Jane, both of them. Your multi colour background on the kingfisher is lovley, and that beak wow I need that colour!!! ~Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! what lovely cards Jane! Congratulations..... x

    ReplyDelete