Followers

Saturday 9 November 2013

Another Filigraphy Flower

Good Saturday Morning. And a bright one at that which is great after all the rain we've been having

I am going to share with you today another of my samples from the November Clarity Shows.

This one used the Filigraphy Framer and the remountable shapes that fit so perfectly.

I stamped and silver embossed the framer twice with the circle stamped in the centre. I used white smooth card stock so I could colour the white bits with promarkers. I used shades of blue to do this.

I also stamped and embossed the butterfly and 2 heart shapes.

I cut out all of the shapes and also a long thin piece of silver card

I then stuck the pieces together to create a flower....the hearts became the leaves.

Here it is.
Please feel free to leave a comment. I would love to know what you thought of it!
 
Happy Crafting
 
Jane xx


1 comment: