Followers

Sunday 24 March 2019

Home alone!

Hi there everyone!
I have the house to myself today …..well 'til mid afternoon I do! It doesn't happen often these days! I was up early so feel like I have had a long day! 
I thought I would share a groovi sample today. This one uses one of the Queen lace plates. They really are beautiful! I find that if I perforate around the outside first I can get it to line up first time every time. I am glad I have the lightwave though! 

Anyway here is the card and the ingredients and instructions are below.





Ingredients.

Anne Lace Frame Pattern Grid GRO-GG-41138-12

Leafy swirl Plate GRO-TR-40338-03

Mini  word chains 17&18 GRO-WO-41175-09

Nested square Picot dies and matching plate

A4 Apple green parchment

Indian summer  paper

pastel brads


1. On green  parchment  emboss  dots for the frame. Turn the plate and parchment over and perforate the design. Emboss the white work in the frame. Reperforate then cut away waste.
2. From the remaining parchment cut a square to fit in the centre and then use the plate the emboss the lines around the edge and use the centre square to make the sentiment box.
3. Emboss the patterns around the centre box and emboss white work as shown.
4. Attach the frame to the designer paper with pale green brads then attach the small square with brads.
5. Mount on to a card blank.


Hope you are having a good Sunday.
Happy Crafting 


7 comments: