Followers

Monday 18 March 2019

A peacock in many guises!

Good morning to you all. And welcome to my new followers I hope you like what you see here.

Today I am just sharing some artwork with you that I haven't shown on here before just for a bit of inspiration. 

These peacock images were designed by Linda Williams with groovi in mind but they were made into the most fabulous stamps too. They were launched at the NEC a year ago and were so well received by all! Here is a selection of the stamped samples I made plus two groovi versions too.

I hope you find something that you like!








Have a great day whatever you are doing 
Happy Crafting

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your lovely projects, I must dig my plates & stamps out & have another play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your projects. Lovely work. Made a card using a peacock feather at a class run by Carole Waechtler.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like all of them, should have got the peacock. Saw a beautiful one in Singapore when having lunch with my daughter. Gorgeous colours. Trying to finish a card that I have made a mess of the words. Must get back to it . Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and you have also reminded me that I bought one of the stamp sets. Think I need to dig them out. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab projects Jane. Love the variety.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all lovely Jane. The backgrounds you have stamped are brilliant. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are fabulous Jane. Tell me, where do you get the time?🤣 are your days longer than mine 😂🤣😂x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Morning, Jane. Thanks for popping into my blog and leaving me a comment. I just hope it will appear when I press the button. The two comments that I had earlier show as being published, but, for some reason, have not appeared on my blog. Obviously blogger is on a go slow today. Love your peacock samples. That is one of my favourite sets. Have fun with your secret stuff. xxx Maggie

    ReplyDelete