Followers

Sunday 3 May 2015

Tree house and others

Good Morning to you all on this very wet bank holiday weekend Sunday morning!

Colin is off to a Bonsai Car boot sale this morning and guess what....I am not going with him....it'll be miserable! 

Plus Barbara is on the telly in a bit and I can't miss that. She has some stunning new stamps to show you all.

I have been a bit of a bad blogger really and I haven't blogged for ages but that is not through choice really ...I have just not had time...Work really has got in the way this last month one way or another.

So this morning I am just going to put all of last months samples on in one go...there were only 4 anyway!

This first one involved lots of masking and I had got one of the masks from clarity but I needed more so in the end I used the pebeo masking fluid....I need another pot....its brilliant stuff! The colouring on the tree houses was done with promarkers.


The next one I stamped the tree house and masked it off and added the moon mask then did the background using shaving foam and distress ink
The tree house was coloured using the spectrum noir pencils and the fairies and vine stamped in brown archival ink.


The next one was done using shaving foam through the stencil
Colin said it looked like Jupiter! I used the new letters to make the sentiment.


The last one was a tag I did and decided I wanted to try the bokeh technique.
The tree house was stamped and masked off and the background was distress inks and white brilliance done through the outy of the moon mask. The ribbon I coloured mopping up some distress inks. I coloured the tree house with the spectrum aqaus.


Anyway that's it!

Hope you have a good day

Happy Crafting and don't forget to tune in to Barbara on Create and craft at 9am today!


2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Jane. I do like your designs. I am collecting the house stamp from Sally- Ann on Saturday. Busy time of year for teachers not surprised you have very little time. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All lovely Jane, great way to show more fantastic stamps from Clarity...and great use of that lovely bubbles stencil too...he..he..he.... Hope you have a better more relaxing week...hugs...xx

    ReplyDelete