Followers

Saturday 30 May 2015

A bouquet? For me???

Good Morning. I thought that I would share another card I made for the last clarity Stamp show this morning! It's a bit better weather today ...but for how long? Those clouds up the road are very threatening!

Anyway this card used the Silk Ribbons Bouquet set, (which the lovely Julie Owens off the DT drew), the Wee wedding folk 5 set , and the Wedding Stationery Set. I also used some gold embossing powder and some flower soft to add dimension. 
I started off by stamping the bouquet diagonally across the card and embossing it in gold. I then stamped and embossed it again onto a scrap piece of theuva card but just the bow part. I stamped and embossed the three flower heads. I coloured in the main bouquet then coloured the bow and the flower heads. I then cut these out! The flowers were easy but the bow took a bit to do!
I gold embossed the sentiment and the dancing couple. I then brushed pale green round the outside of the card to just take the harshness of the white away. I matted and layered the card on to gold then green and then onto a card blank.
I then added some cosmic shimmer glue to the flowers I wanted blue and added the flower soft. I repeated with the pink and then added the flower heads and bow using 3D pads to finish it off.

And here it is!


I hope you like it. Please leave a comment to let me know what you thought.
Have a good day whatever you are doing.

Happy Crafting

3 comments:

  1. Julies stamp is beautiful, and the detail you have picked out shows it off perfectly x. Beautiful card Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane....it has clouded over now....this is a lovely card and shows Julie's stamp of to perfection...enjoy the rest of your day....hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful Jane, I'm so proud to see you making such a lovely card with my drawing. Sorry about the bow :-) when I drew it I never imagined it would be turned into a Clarity stamp. It's a great idea to use the flower soft too, I hadn't thought of that xx

    ReplyDelete