Followers

Tuesday 26 May 2015

Time to Breathe!

Good Morning to you! Yes it's half term and time for me to get my breath back and recharge those run down batteries. 
I am determined that I will spend my holiday doing things that I want to do and really chill out so that I can face the next half term full on and not run out of steam.

And what better way to start the holiday than a Maria Workshop and a whole day crafting with my friends...That was Saturday and we did some marvellous projects...it also kick-started my mojo back into action and just in time as the next lot of Clarity stamps have been sitting on my workspace, aka the dining table, for a few days. I had opened them and looked but then put them back in the envelope til this week!!

And that's what I spent some of Sunday and yesterday doing! It's just wonderful to think I could craft all week if I want to!

Colin and I did go out yesterday for a look round Newbank Garden Centre at Bury where we had our breakfast and a big cup of coffee. It was worth going for that!

Well enough of my waffle.

I want to share a card from the last Claritystamp show again done with the Shepherds Purse set. This one I used the one with the bigger flower. 

I stamped a whole sheet full of this stamp then brushed over the flowers with my pink ink brush...I didn't add any ink as I just wanted very pale pink. I then set about cutting all the flowers out... It did take a while but I think it was worth it. I wanted to create a blossom tree so I used the NDC stencil and masked off the bottom part so I just got the tree. I added hills and ground at the bottom. I then stuck the flowers on with cosmic shimmer glue. I stamped Anniversary above the tree and added the flowers to the corners. I then added the rafia ribbon. I sanded some cordinations card...brown with a pink core... and matted the card on it before mounting it onto an 8 x 8 card blank. 

Please let me know what you think of it.

Have a nice day what ever you are doing

Happy Crafting







9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jane ..... clever way to use the Shepherds Purse.
    It was nice to catch up at the weekend, fab class, and I'm pleased to hear Mr Mojo is back. Enjoy half term ..... Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane,
    I like the picture and the tree very much, it is a great idea with the shepherd purse set.
    Have a nice day.
    Bye and greetings from Germany.
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Jane, worth all that cutting. Have a wonderful half term.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and very time consuming work Jane! It looks amazing!
    Now... go back to your crafty table and enjoy the rest of your holiday - you deserve it matey!
    Love n hugs, Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card Jane, it must have taken a while to cut all the blossoms out x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely anniversary card, Jane. The time spent cutting was worth it. Really pleased that you're spending the holidays relaxing. Enjoy yourself xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Jane lots of cutting but a fabulous result xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, lovely inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete