Followers

Sunday 14 June 2015

Wise Old Owl!

Good Afternoon. Well all chores done and work too so I thought I would blog a card I did for the June Claritystamp Show using the owl.

I also thought that the branch stencil went well with this so using the gelli plate I made a print making sure I took off the paint so when it was dry I could stamp the owl in archival ink and colour him in with Spectrum Noir pencils.

I matted and layered it on to a piece of brown card then an 8 x 8 card blank.

I liked it then but it still looked a little plain and I thought it needed something more. 

So I got the Maple leaf stamp out and stamped it in Autumnal colours distress inks then cut them out. I arranged them around the owl then stuck them down. 

And here it is. Hope you like it!


Have a good Sunday evening

Happy Crafting




1 comment:

  1. Great card Jane, I do love these Owl stamps...and the leaves are just the perfect embellishment...hugs...xx

    ReplyDelete