Followers

Friday 26 June 2015

Rosie and the hens!

Good Evening!. I have a few minutes until Colin gets home so I thought I would take a bit of time out to update my blog and show you another of the Sample cards I made for the June Claritystamp show.

This one was to showcase the hen stamp and as it is a very large stamp I thought it would look great done in shrink plastic. So I stamped the hen and coloured it in three times then shrunk them down. They looked a perfect size to create a farmyard scene and I thought that Rosie would make the perfect farmers wife. 

I stamped her in place and masked her off.  I stamped the house and masked that off. I used the brushes rather than the brayer to Create the sky and hills.  Then using a variety of stamps I created a scene. 
 I added colour to the house using the SN pencils.I then  stamped Rosie onto two different backing papers that had small pretty designs to paper piece her dress. I matted and layered the card onto black then a white card blank.
I stuck the shrink plastic hens in place...and here it is!

Please leave me a comment letting me know what you think.


Have a lovely evening and weekend
Happy Crafting

6 comments:

  1. It's lovely Jane the shrinking got them allvin proportion too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely Jane the shrinking got them allvin proportion too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Jane, Rosie is right at home...have a great weekend...hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great example of how to use Clarity stamps together. Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Jane. Loving the chickens. Have a great weekend Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Jane ,think i need the chickens xx

    ReplyDelete