Followers

Wednesday 27 August 2014

Chase your Dreams

Good Morning to you and a fine one it is today!
Not long to go now and I will be back to it and the summer holidays will be a thing of the past!!! They have flown by but that's because they have been so busy. I suppose I have been Chasing my Dream. And I hope that very soon my dream will come true but for the time being work has to be something I do! What I have to remind myself is that without work I would have none of the things I love doing! So I suppose it is a necessary evil!

Anyway enough chatter... when I got this stencil in with the last lot of DT items I just had to use it! 

I ran it through the Grand Calibur to emboss it on a piece of Theuva card and then keeping the stencil in place I brushed it with butterscotch, mountain rose and juniper Adirondacks a bit randomly but the juniper I kept to the outer edges. I then dragged the colour in with a make-up sponge to get a more defined image. 
I then highlighted the words by edging the letters in black micron pen and adding a shadow to them with promarkers. 

I matted it on to black and then a mustard yellow card then a white card blank. I added some flowers in similar orange and yellow tones and that was it!


I hope that you are able to Chase your Dreams

Happy Crafting

1 comment: