Followers

Monday 16 June 2014

Heavy Horses

Good Afternoon folks! 
I have had a very trying day so I thought I would chill and blog a card for you that I made for the last Clarity Shows. I do like this horse and plough set...I brings to mind one of my favourite songs by Jethro Tull...Heavy Horses. The lyrics are just lovely and this stamp fits the words just perfectly! 
Here is a link to the song ....Have a listen and see if you agree!

Anyway I did a Gelli Background using the Abstract Squares 1 and then in the aperture I created the scene using the large horse stamp, ploughed field stencil and also the Cottage and hedge set. The image was coloured using promarkers.
I used the sentiment at the bottom and then carried on the line with a fineliner to edge the background and create a frame.

Hope you like it.



Happy Crafting



4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Jane, love the background and the scene you created is fabulous.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous again, Jane ... I love these stamps too, I thought of them when I saw the drum horses in the trooping of the colour on Saturday .. it showed them having their feathered feet shampooed and brushed. So big but so placid. xx hope you have had time to wind down a bit now .xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Jane, brilliant background, I'm on a Gelli mission this week to try and catch up with you all! :-) x

    ReplyDelete