Followers

Monday 23 June 2014

Big Flowers

Good Evening...Before I start doing more samples this evening I thought I would blog two of the cards from last months Claritystamp show.

The first was a tall card and used the flower stencil and grunge paste. I did this on a piece of centura pearl using the matt side. I let the grunge paste dry then replaced the stencil and spritzed it with dylusion spays masking off sections to get the colours where I wanted them. I brushed the background lightly and then used the sentiment stamps and the blank line in the corners.


The next card was again done on the reverse side of centura pearl card and this time I used Sparkle medium to create the flower. Once it had dried I used promarkers to colour it!


I then used distress ink to do the background and a bit of spritzing ...not too near the flower...to get the speckled look.

I then stamped the Morning has broken hymn onto a piece of theuva card and added some ink. I did spritz this but you need to be quick to blot it as the card seems to soak up the water and change the texture. 
Anyway here it is completed.


I hope you have enjoyed looking...leave me a comment here if you can please.

Happy Crafting

xxx

6 comments:

  1. jane these are both brill. and i have had that prob with theuva card. in fact i tend to go for centura pearl too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, I love them both, colours are super xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two lovely cards using flowers and modern techniques good to see mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two lovely cards using flowers and modern techniques good to see mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous cards Jane yet another stencil on my wish list! xx

    ReplyDelete