Followers

Tuesday 17 June 2014

A bit of Fantasy

Good Evening...another busy day and one that I am glad is over to be honest!
Anyway here is a card I did for the last Clarity Show using the wooden horse stamp!
As soon as I saw the stamp this one screamed out to me to be done and it gave me an opportunity to use my new pink WOW embossing powder. I did the image first and then using a versamark pen I drew the horn and then embossed that! I then coloured the image in 4 different pink promarker pens. I added a background using theabstract squares 2 and the flower stencil in pink ink that was on my clarity stencil brushes...they hold ink so well sometimes its all you need.


I then stamped the two words in Pink and mounted the card onto pink spotty paper and onto a small card. I then used my quickie glue pen and added shimmer dust to the words.


If you drop by let me know what you think

Happy Crafting



3 comments:

  1. Hi Jane, this looks great! I used this stamp as a very simple Fathers Day card just stamped it and coloured in with a couple of shades of brown spectrum noir pencils . Simple but effective for Dad who likes his horse racing but he's just moved into a nursing home. There's something about this stamp that I love! Your shades of pink version is lovely. I've got to get practising with the stencils and backgrounds! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous background and love the unicorn. Loving the pink too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete