Followers

Thursday 13 March 2014

Good Luck

Well I thought I had better start to put on my cards from the last Clarity Show.  So on this 13th Day of March, which happens to be Barbara Gray's birthday, lets get going with them. Oh and Happy Birthday Barb! xx

The first one I will share with you is this one using the 'good luck' set. I decided to use the stencils and the four leaf clover. 

I started off brushing with meadow through the stencil onto a piece of theuva card. I then outlined the letters in a green fine liner. 
Using the same ink I stamped the 4 leaf clover down the sides and once on the part on the OO of good where the letters merged.

I brushed the outside of the card with meadow .....oh I do like those Clarity brushes...I need more!
I matted ad layered it onto gold then green card before mounting it onto a blank 8 x 8 card. I finished it off with some black gems at the top and bottom of the card!

Here it is


I hope you have enjoyed reading this 

Please leave a comment if you can

Happy Crafting



6 comments:

  1. lovely jane. i have 8 brushes yay! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Jane. And yes those brushes are fab. I do a lot of stencilling and I am so glad Jo Put them into my basket in Glasgow. Wish I had got them earlier. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Jane, love the beautiful stamps. Enjoy your day and see you Sunday.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snap Jane.....how spooky that we blogged a card using the same set on the same day.......love your card ....and yes the Stencil brushes are amazing and a must have....( just ask Emma) ....have a good Saturday and I am looking forward to our road trip on Sunday....yah.....xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Jane. See you on Sunday. x

    ReplyDelete