Followers

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Under the Sea

Good Afternoon

Still recovering from the shock of seeing so much card in one place at Maria's unit on Sunday when I group of Clarity Friends went to help her move in! Its a smashing place theat will be such a great base for her and is somewhere that I am sure she will be doing classes in the near future..when she finds where we put everything!

I thought I would share with you the card I made using the seahorses and the stencils that go so well with them.... The seaweed Frame Stencil and the double bubble stencil.

I stamped and embossed the large seahorse and then the smaller one. I chose the small one so that they faced each other. I then coloured them in with promarkers and then masked them off....so glad I had the masks.
I used the stencil brush and double bubble stencil to make a background. I moved the stencil half way through this to get the bubbles overlapping! The brushes really give a very gentle colour and you can get some really soft shading using them.

I layered this  topper onto silver card so that the tiniest bit was showing under the main image.

The DL base card I used the frame stencil on and again moved it so I had a frame around the edge to put the topper on.

And that was it! Quite easy and straight forward really.

Anyway thats it for today

Have a lovely evening and if you drop by please leave a comment.

Happy Crafting.

 
Love

XX




7 comments:

  1. This is fabulous as always Jane. I hope you are having a wonderful week.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Jane...I do love these stamps and stencils...x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful Jane.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful uncluttered card. Those stamps and stencils have a wealth of uses for all ages, don't they. I cannot wait to finish sorting my craft room out to allow me to do some proper playing. xx Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the seahorse cards people are producing, must get on with doing one myself!

    ReplyDelete