Followers

Friday 17 January 2014

When is a balloon not a balloon???

Good Evening.
And it's Friday which means 2 days off for me!
It promises to be a good weekend with going over to help Maria move into her new premises along with other very willing volunteers.

Anyway I thought I would blog another of the samples I did for the last Clarity weekend shows and do the other one I did using the balloon stamp set.

I wanted something completely different so...

I started off by stamping and embossing in bronze the large balloon. The smaller balloon was embossed in silver.


 
I then cut them all out and the small balloon was cut into a circle.
 
 
I then cut a piece of cream card to 18 x 18 cm found a sentiment and heat embossed it in bronze in one corner.
 
 
 
I cut a piece of bronze coloured card 10 19x19 cm and added this to the 20x20cm card blank
 
 
Once this was on I layered the card with the sentiment on it and then arranged the balloons in the opposite corner to the sentiment using silicon adhesive
 
And here is the finished card.
 
 
So the balloon becomes a flower!
 
Have a nice weekend
 
Happy Crafting
 

11 comments:

  1. It's lovely jane cannot wait to get my balloons at worshop next Saturday x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Jane! I love the way you build a flower... It's fab. The photos are great too! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful, Jane. Thank you for sharing your secrets with us. xx Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Jane, love the gorgeous flower you have made :)

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever Jane and beautiful too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant Jane! Love it. My brain is on a go slow, wouldn't have thought of that. Love the way it has turned out. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is really beautiful Jane. and that copper is so sparkly xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is brilliant Jane love the colours you have chosen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the card and the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So effective, the balloons make a great flower.

    ReplyDelete