Followers

Saturday 25 January 2014

Feeling the Love!

Well it may be cold and stormy outside but its warm and cosy in our home!
I have had a great day....posted my samples for the next clarity show then went to look at cars..and came home knowing that next Saturday I will have a new car on my drive! SOOOOO excited now... I hope this week flies by!

Next weekend will be all about C.....Car on Saturday and Clarity on Sunday ....it don't get much better than that!

Anyway I thought I would show 2 more of last months samples. These two used the Garden heart and Kind Hearts Verse

This one used the magic foil card where you stamp in versamark and use clear embossing powder.

As you heat it the image appears in the shiny foiled finish.

I Thought this style of card suited the stamp as it highlighted the heart as a main image with the verse underneath it.

The flowers are Sweetlilac flowers and I think just finished off the card really nicely.

The magic foil card comes in silver as well and is just as it says on the label....MAGIC!

The next card was a small square card blank.

I cut a piece of pearlescent card and stamped the verse in the centre of it.

I then masked off an area over the verse and using raspberry ink I stamped the heart randomly to create a background. I tried not to overlap it and also to get any blank bits.

I sponged around the mask in grey then I removed the mask and masked off the background and using a stencil brush I added a pale pink round the verse.

I used the flourish from the numbers set and matted it onto a a piece of raspberry pearlescent card and mounted it onto a 6 x 6 card blank. Tiny diamonte hearts finished it off.

If you have been to have a look today please leave a comment

Happy Saturday
 
Love


13 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Jane, looking forward to seeing pics of your new wheels , you lucky girl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful I remember being wowed when I first saw the gold card on tv xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. After seeing that card on C&C, I treated myself to some of that card. It is so beautiful. Can't wait to see your new car. Don't do what I did. I picked up mu new motor on Monday morning, drove to Derby and then on to Nottingham on Wednesday,, then on to Wollaton on Thursday morning, and had to rely on the lovely Dave to park it for me. It was just so much bigger than my previous vehicle, and I just could not judge the width, length or anything. xx Maggie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you got some card Maggie! The car I'm getting is the same as my hubby but a different colour!!! So I'm Ok driving it!!! We'll have his and hers on the drive!!!

      Delete
  4. Jane your cards are always inspiring, they are so beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful Jane as always! Lovely news about your new car, enjoy!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulation on the new Car Jane and lovely cards as always. Where do you get the magic card would love to try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't remember where I got it... I had a business card on my table for ages with the place on but don't know where that's gone!!! I'll tell you if I find it Naomi! X

      Delete
  7. Lovely card. I had some of the magic card that I got from Craft World in Hillington Glasgow a couple of years ago. Why not give them.a call on 0141 883 6855. I had a wee look on the website and couldn't find any, but I think I saw some in the shop recently.

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous Jane. I'm not a fan of pink but this top card is so lovely it has changed my mind xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. both lovely Jane, but the magic card is special. i like Emma am not a fan of pink but i find that it suits this stamp xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jane these are beautiful, I love the Magic card, where do you get that from? It looks so lovely, I love the background on your second card though too really lovely. Well your car, WOW Congrats, exciting!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both cards are beautiful think I might look out for some of the magic card just to try! :)

    ReplyDelete