Followers

Tuesday 29 October 2013

Sapling Trees and Cherries

Here are two more of my cards from last months clarity
 
This one uses the Sapling trees and mica powders.
 
It really is quite easy to do but does need a quick spray with cheap hairspray once it has been finished to help fix the mica powders

I even used the clarity masks to do the moon and the hils and mountains... was a bit strange using versamark with these as you can't really see what you've done until you apply the powders.

The base card also had versamark stamped onto it and then mica powder applied to create the background to the main topper.

The next card used a stencil and was really easy to do.

I placed the stencil on a piece of card cut to 19 x 19 cm and then brushed with ink. I darkened some of the areas. Then I removed the stencil and over the cherries I brushed some pink ink and green over the leaves.

I then drew freehand around the inked area and made a border colouring it with pencil crayons.

I mounted it onto a piece of pink card then onto a white card blank.
I added some flowers and there you go ! A nice quick and easy but I hope you agree effective card.

Have a lovely evening

Happy Crafting







5 comments:

  1. Picked myself up off the floor ;). LOL.

    As always Jane these are absolutely stunning! My favourite is the sapling trees they are lush.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are wonderful Jane, thank heavens for the holidays, so we can enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, must get my mica powders out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Linda Me too xxx Love the trees Jane xxxx may faves from this month xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are both beautiful Jane love the saplings. xx

    ReplyDelete