Followers

Sunday 27 October 2013

Bonnie Scotland

Good Morning to you all
I thought it was about time I put my other cards on my blog from last months Clarityathon. This time next week we will be in the mibble of the next lot of shows!!!

In honour of 'Our Barb' being in Scotland at the SECC I thought I would start of by blogging my Card using the Scottish stamp set. I added the deer scape and the large and small larch.

The front of the card I used just Denim Adirondack to stamp the frame with and used the flag and flag pole around it. I also cut an apeture in the frame and attached a piece of acetate to the back of it so it looked like a window.

In side the card I created a scene using the castle, the deerscape and the trees. I used denim and purple twilight adironacks to do this. My idea was that I wanted a moody picture and one that also had the flavour of heather on the mountains of the highlands!



Here is the front of the card.















 
Here is the inside
 
 
Colin said the whole card looked like an advert for the Scottish Tourist Board!!!
 
 
 
 
Anyway I hope you like it.
 
I am enjoying a relaxing Sunday finishing off next months samples and and happy in the knowledge that tomorrow I am on holiday!
 
Happy Crafting
 
Jane xx




6 comments:

  1. Fabulous Card Jane...loving the Hearthery colour tones too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jane, love the colours. Looking forward to seeing what you've all created for next weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work Jane....enjoy your week off , see you soon....Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Gorgeous colours. Reminds me of our Holidays in Scotland x

    ReplyDelete