Followers

Sunday 13 October 2013

Clearly a Clarity Weekend

Well its been a great weekend so far with Barbara Gray on the TV showing us all some marvellous tips and tricks in the art of stamping!

Here is one cards I did for the shows using the shapes designed to use with the letterbox kit.

I am not surprised it sold out as quickly as it did! I think the new shapes are marvellous.

This card used the diamonds. As soon as I saw the shapes I thought of doing this design.
I started off by cutting a piece of theuva card into a 12cm square and stamping the mask into the centre. I stamped the mask onto a post it and cut a bubble shape around it and positioned that over the mask stamped on the card.
I then used the 3 diamonds stamp to create the continuous background.
I stamped in black adirondack so I could colour with red yellow green and blue promarkers.
 
I chose these colours as I wanted it to look like a harlequin suit! It reminds me of a waistcoat that Colin has.
I mounted the topper onto a piece of black card then stamped a border onto the card blank and coloured it with the 4 colours of promarker and a gold pen. I then added the topper. I stuck small black gems at the corners of the diamonds.

I then coloured the mask and used a black micron pen to create the border around the mask. I added a shadow with a grey promarker and that was it.

Hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend

Happy Crafting

Jane xx


3 comments:

  1. Jane, this must of taken you an age, great work and such patience xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most delightful... and sooooo much work! Well done Jane, it's superb! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice one jane. works very well xx

    ReplyDelete