Followers

Monday 12 August 2013

Hope!

Well Good Morning to you.
Three more of the cards from last weekends clarity show for you today.
These all used the set with the Hope Frame and the remountable celtic stamps that go with it.

The first one I did used the dylusions sprays. I used blue, purple and yellow but I didn't like that so much so I gave it a quick squirt of black and it toned it down enough. I let this dry then I stamped the Hope and the celtic knot in versamark and then used silver embossing powder. I stamped the Celtic Heart and Swirl in opposite corners and then the small words in the other corners. These again were silver embossed. The whole thing was then mounted onto silver card and onto a purple card blank. Some bakers twine in purple finished it off.

The next Card I did used double sided adhesive sheets and I stamped the hope on to one side of the sticky sheet and then attached a piece of acetate. I stamped the celtic knot on to a piece of theuva card and coloured in parts of it to make it stand out I cut it out. I took the protective paper off the hope word and attached the knot so it could be seen through the O. I then used Variegated Copper gilding flakes over the rest of the sticky paper.
I put and piece of green/bronze paper through the grand calibur with the Trellis stencil. I had to cut the edges down to do this. I mounted this onto a card blank and attached the topper. Two wooden flowers coloured with my gold marker finished this off!

I was going to leave it at that for this set but as I was looking for paper for another card I found a gelli plate background that I wanted to use.
Some time ago I did a class with Maria Simms where we used the balloon stamp to make flowers so LIGHT BULB MOMENT...I can make flowers using the celtic heart and a butterfly. I stamped the hearts onto some paper which I found in my stash and toned with the background I had. I also used two different colours of versafine ink agian tio tone in with the paper and background. I attached the background to an 8 x 8 card and then attached the flowers and butterfly I had made. I row of pearls made the butterfly body and I stamped the word love ramdomly around the background.

I think it looked OK and showed a different use for the stamps.

Thanks for dropping by. I hope you can leave me a comment on what you think of these three cards

Have a good day

Jane xx







10 comments:

  1. These are all great. I love rhe flowers ...great idea and I love the colour think this has to be my fave x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely cards, especially like the celtic knot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards Jane. Have to buy this set. I do have a favourite they are are great, byt love the one with the guilding flakes. Thanks for the inspiration.


    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous Jane, love them all. The gilding flakes look yummy too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh ..... fabulous cards Jane, love the gilding flakes. Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love these cards Jane. first 2 are my faves and now i know how you did that background. but i have no black dylusions. anyway lovely work xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. All wonderfully different, lots of inspiration there :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab cards Jane, my fav is the flowers too xx

    ReplyDelete