Followers

Wednesday 14 August 2013

A bit more clarity!

Well good morning to you!
I had a lie in today and feel so much better for it!

Today I am going to put together the mannequin I have been working on and yes there will be photos!

In the meantime here are the final 2 cards from the last clarity weekend.

These both used the in the bleak mid winter set of the trees and the music score that goes with the trees.

The first one used the middle sized tree stamped in green to create the wreath.

I then stamped and embossed in gold the music and then used ink dusters around the edge of the card before mounting onto gold then red card stock.

This was mounted onto a blank card and finished with 4 red gems in the corners.

The next one I made with this card used the trees stamped and embossed in white glittery embossing powder to make it look like a snowflake.

I mounted this onto silver card stock.

I then randomly stamped the 8 x 8 blank card in purple versafine ink using the music stamp before mounting the topper in the centre.

It was finished with 'dew drops' in each corner.

I hope you have enjoyed looking at my projects.

Please feel free to leave me a comment.

Have a good day what ever you are doing

Happy Crafting

Jane xx

9 comments:

  1. Excellent use of the tree stamps, going to copy that idea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful cards, great use of your stamps. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Bloggers Network Facebook page hugs Tania DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both beautiful Jane and a very clever idea with the trees. love them both xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your crafty bits Jane... These are beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cards Jane these are truly beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning Jane, love how you made the wreath with the tree stamp and the background on the second card is stunning, love the way you have used the trees on the second card too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jane, these are fabulous hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic cards love the way you have used the tree. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely Jane!
    I have given you The Versatile Blogger Award! Please see my blog post for the information about the award! Thankyou xx http://nellyandnoopy.wordpress.com/2013/08/20/the-versatile-blogger-award/

    ReplyDelete