Followers

Sunday 23 February 2014

Petals Galore!

Here are two more of last months samples for the Clarity Show
One of the sets were the fabulous filigraphy petals. They go so well with the tree stencil but I used them without that!

Here is the first one.
It was using just one of the petal shapes which I stamped to make a flower shape in mica boss and then covered it in gilding flakes.

I then stamped the petals again but this time I cut them out and gave them a bit of shape using the bone folder. I mounted the base flower onto the topper piece of card and then added the petals. I left it to dry.

I then made the card and on the base I stamped the same petal randomly in brown ink on the brown card. I stamped a final petal and cut it out to make the stopper.

I added the flower topper to the card and added the dew drops and added the stopper once I had the topper in the right place. 

The next card used a different petal and this time I wanted a black and white look.

I stamped the petals on to black card using a white ink pad in the shape you can see then cut it out as one piece.
I then cut a piece of white card and stamped a sprig at the top I placed the petals on so I could position the sentiment. 
I then matted and layered it onto a DL card and then stuck the petals into place.

I finished the card off using some tiny black gems in two corners!

Well I am off to watch a bit of TV before retiring to bed. I have work tomorrow after a week off!!

Hope you can leave me a comment if you visit here.



Have a great week

Love and hugs



7 comments:

  1. This is so lovely and rich. like it a lot Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both lovely but I must say that the black and white is really striking x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are stunning - I could not choose between them x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They really are beautiful cards, Jane, and I liked them when I first saw them on C&C. xx Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  5. love these Jane but the top one is my fave - lovely guilding xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fabulous Jane! I love the opulence of the first card it is stunning!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete