Followers

Saturday 1 February 2014

Love and Romance

Well I cannot believe that January has come and gone already! Its been a very wet one and my heart goes out to those who have been or are still flooded out. There is a lot I have to be thankful for!
And today I am picking up my new car. I am such a lucky lady!!! I do know that!

The start of February and it means that you have the Clarity shows to look forward to and Sunday and the stamps and stencils are amazing this month. But then they are every month. You also have a new challenge over at the Clarity Challenge Blog and this month is Love and Romance. With Valentines day coming up its a good excuse to get out the hearts and flowers and anything that means Love or romance to you. Its all in the interpretation. Just remember that you must only use stamps by Clarity.

I think the Blog DT had fun with this one looking at their projects. And have you seen our newest DT member's project!

I hope you take time to visit all the blogs of the DT to see how they made their projects.

Here's mine.

I started off by taking a piece of Clarity card and chopped a centimetre off length and width. I then stamped the heart in the centre using pink Archival ink. I blotted it then masked it off.

I then cleaned the stamp well and using versamark I stamped randomly over the rest of the card. I then got my Big and juicy ink pad called Happy Birthday and inked my brayer in the central part of the pad. I then brayered over the versamark hearts. I left it to dry then polished the card to reveal the white pattern.
I mounted this on to pink card.

I then took an 8x8 card blank and inked the heart stamp in the rainbow ink pad and randomly stamped the background. I mounted the topper into the top section of the card.


I added a strip of the pink card to the bottom panel and stamped it using the Happy words Kit. I made some flowers using some of the flat flowers I got from Sweet Lilac Flowers and added a bit of glitter to everthing
So there you have it...my project for Love and Romance.
 
Happy Crafting
 
 



11 comments:

  1. Hi Jane what a lovely colourful card on this dark and wet morning. It is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inspiration Jane and fabulous colours...I hope you are have a brilliant time driving round in your new car.....Enjoy...Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jane. I love the vibrant colours. Have fun in your new car, I wonder what colour that is? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Jane this is stupendous! Love the gorgeous heart and fabulous colours you have used.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty. my rainbow inkpads have all bled into each other and have become pretty useless :'( xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The resist technique is one of my favourites Jane and your card really highlights why... It's stunning xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cheerful colours Jane and I love the way you've used the ink pad. Absolutely inspired xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous Jane and the resist looks really good, we all have tgese ink pads but forget to use them xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the resist technique as well, lovely card x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the colours Jane x fab card x

    ReplyDelete