Followers

Sunday 21 July 2013

A little bit more Clarity

Well I have now finished for the summer and am looking forward to being able to relax and enjoy some me time!

This will be the first summer that my OH Colin will be at home with me all the time, him now being a permanent man of leisure!! We will, I am sure, have some lovely days out!

As promised here are some more of the samples I did for the July clarity show.

They can be seen on the Clarity website. Any way here they are



 
This one was done using the holly sprigs and two colours of ink. I then used a berry red promarker to do the berries.
The edges of the card were brushed with an ink duster and distress ink before mounting on to a piece of gold and green card and onto a 6 x 6 card blank

This one I made the holly border then Stamped and embossed one of the ships  in the centre. I put a small moon mask and inked the edges with an ink duster then sponged the sea in place. I mounted this onto black then silver card. The 6 x 6 card blank was randomly stamped with the Happy Christmas stamp which is on offer this month!
 
For this one I had the brayer out!
I started off stamping the holly tree and making a mask for it. I then put a moon mask in the picture before brayering the sky first with juniper then with denim. The deck the halls was then stamped with the holly round it. Then 2 of the Clarity Characters wre stamped into place and a bit of a background sponged to look like snow!
 
The holly tree was then coloured using promarkers before the picture was matted on to an 8 x 8 card blank.
 

This one used the gelliplate to create the background with the holly sprigs stamped in the corner and the Joy to the world in the centre

The 8 x 8 card blank was brushed with pan pastels through the leafy swirl stencil.

 For my last one I wanted to get away from Christmas and made this wedding card. I stampe dand embossed the pear tree and the church in silver then masked them off to create the background of gentle hills and clouds. I then coloured them in with pale promarkers. The sentiment uses the letterbox kit, stamped and embossed in silver then cut out and attached using foam pads.


I hope you have enjoyed seeing my first lot of samples for Clarity

I am still thinking this is all a dream and am so proud to be a part of it.

Have a great Sunday everyone and let me know what you think of my cards by leaving a comment for me here.

Happy Crafting

Jane xx









 

8 comments:

  1. There all great and such a versatile stamp xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That holly spray is so useful - great cards!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards Jane....Enjoy your summer holidays....x

    ReplyDelete
  4. All gorgeous Jane! Enjoy your holidays and looking forward to seeing some more of your gorgeous work.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow - what a great selection of cards Jane. Glad you've put them on here as I missed the show and wouldn't have seen them otherwise.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just playing catch up in blogland - these are all great cards ..enjoy the hols but I am really looking forward to seeing next months masterpieces xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab cards Jane. I look forward to seeing what you've made for this month's shows. x

    ReplyDelete