Followers

Sunday 7 July 2013

Clarity Weekend

Well what an exciting weekend! Its time for the Clarity Weekend again....But this one is a little bit more special than usual.
Barbara Gray has asked me to be a part of her design team and of course I said yes !!!
I feel so honoured and priviledged to be a part of such a fabulous Team working with such great products.

I was really touched by what Barbara said about me on the classroom show. I had to pinch myself to check I wasn't dreaming it....even though I have known for a little while it still feels like a dream!

Anyway I am so so proud to be able to say that I am now a member of the Clarity Stamp DT!

Here are the homework cards I sent in to her...I had done these before she asked me!



 
 
Any way I'm off...
 
Happy Crafting
 
Jane xx

2 comments:

  1. I was so excited for you when I heard the news Jane - I hope you enjoy being part of the team, Congratulations!! I am looking forward to seeing your cards xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janet! I still feel like I'm dreaming!

      Delete