Followers

Friday 26 August 2011

It's a bit distressing really!


Having been making my christmas cards over the last 4 weeks I decided I had had enough and needed to do something a bit different!

I went to a demo at Poynton Garden Centre and saw how to use alcohol inks. It was something I had seen before but never really bothered with it. However once I saw how to use them in conjuction with stamping and distree inks I was hooked.

Here is the card I just made. It is quite a different style than I am used to but I think it is something I could quite easily get used to!!! I used my Natures Wonder stamps by Creative expressions for the images and the background to the topper was done with the alcohol inks dripped randomly onto the blending tool and dabbed on.

Anyway enough of my witter...here is the card

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Gorgeous colours. I have played with other peoples alcohol inks, enjoyed it but have never got round to buying any for myself yet, one of those getting round to one day things lol x

    ReplyDelete