Followers

Thursday 25 August 2011

Keeping up with things

I was asked earlier today if I have a blog and I forget I have...I have not kept it going as I should do so I am going to try and update it as often as I can.
Those of you who know me on Facebook and on the docrafts website will know I have made many cards over the summer and also have been madly painting using my new favourite crafty technique.

I actually can't believe that my summer holiday is nearly at an end and that next Thursday its the start of a new school year and the start of September!

But with it comes the fact that Harrogate show is therefore getting close and also my birthday (although at my age the less said about that the better).

I will try and add some more photos of stuff tomorrow so be patient with me and if you have any tips of how I can improve my blog please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment