Followers

Saturday 27 August 2011

Cottage Flowers





When I was having a little tidy up of my craft stuff I found some stamps that I bought ages ago but have never used. It was a set of unmounted stamps by Creative Expressions called Country Flowers and another called Button Florals

So this afternoon my mission was to use the stamp sets to make a card.
I had to cut both sets out first ...thats how I knew I had not used them!!!

Anyway in the end this is what I made.




These are pictures of each part of it
I think I am having a green phase again!!! with a bit of blue thrown in!
Anyway I better go and tidy up now...it's amazing how much stuff I have got out to make this and how much mess I have made!!!

3 comments:

  1. beautifull cards
    hugs linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Jane:)

    Funny how we go through phases!
    I just HAD to make something using the ink blending tools last week. They are on my Blog, I called them Whimsies! Dont ask me what I am going to do with them!

    I found you and am now following you on Twitter too:)
    Love
    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete