Followers

Monday 29 August 2011

Good bank Holiday morning!

Well I had a good afternoon yesterday finishing off bits a pieces and then doing some paint fusion! I bought 2 plant pots to paint and finally got round to doing one yesterday. I used the little bow out of the Christmas wreath set round the top and linked them all together with some painted swags which I did freehand.

I love the daisies and so those went round the body of the pot.

Once I had finished that I decided to paint a candle. We are going out to dinner later to our good friends house. She loves candles and is a very girly girl so I had to do something pink!
I tried to do gerberas and used the brush stokes that I used for the daisy but in pink! I also did it freehand as I didn't want it as big as the daisy on the candle!
Then I used a smaller brush for the centre then my stubby brush for the centre in yellow and then in brown.
I think it works!
Here is a photo of it anyway and then you can decide.

I am looking forward to our trip out later but it does mean that I can't do any crafting today so the house will stay tidy!

See you all soon

Jane xx


2 comments:

  1. both fab Jane. Love the idea of Gerberas!

    Mags xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane,just found your blog.You are very talented,i adore your painting.Love the pot and the candle is soooo pretty well done.What is paint fusion exactly please.xx

    ReplyDelete