Followers

Thursday 7 February 2019

Rain Rain GO away!!!

Good morning all. It really is a very wet one today and blowing a gale too! Totally yuk! I really need to get to the post office today so I hope this weather subsides a bit. I only stuck my head out the door and got soaked earlier. 
I do have some crafty secret stuff to do so looks like that's what I will be doing later.

Did you watch the Pergamano Show on Hochanda this morning? I had a lie in and watched it in bed. It was such a fab show and I felt like I had learnt a lot by the end of the first hour! Can't wait for the next one at 12noon. 

It was pure magic watching Linda Williams using the embossing tools and creating a beautiful piece of artwork. And the examples she showed of her whitework were stunning! I can only hope that one day I may be half as good as she is. 

You can imagine my surprise when one of my samples got shown ….I do not consider myself to be a parcher … I am a stamper...that's what I do. But I have enjoyed getting to grips with the groovi system and like to learn the Pergamano techniques now that I can get the line art on the parchment. 

I have not done the instructions for this one today but it isn't hard to do. It uses the 123 plates that Linda designed along with the stamp plates. I used stippling in the edges of the stamps. That took a while to do. And I think what makes this one look so pretty is the colours and bits of whitework on the flowers.


Hope you have a great day whatever you get up to.
Happy Crafting

11 comments:

  1. Wow Jane, that is such a beautiful piece. The combination of colours and white work is fabulous and a clever layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SW this sample on the show this morning and it is stunning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi its raining here and there are lots of tall trees at the back of us they are so noisy in the wind. This is a lovely card such delicate colours. I watched some this morning, also on record i try so hard to do white work. I have done some sewing this morning but need to do a birthday card later. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh Jane this is so so pretty. What a beautifully delicate piece of work. Stunning.
    Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore your card Jane , so pretty , I love the stamp effect (i'm married to a postie). The soft pastel colours are beautiful . I've just been watching the show with Linda , I'm definitely embossing to hard and too quickly . I'm practices now with an old big ball tool think was from the glitter girls years back .Strong wind here , not been out yet . Just had a stack of plates I ordered a few days back delivered ....oh what fun . jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card Jane. Love the effect you’ve achieved with the postage stamps. Love the design around the edge of the card as well.
    Nice and sunny in Oxfordshire but very windy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card Jane. Your work is beautiful. I have to catch up on the shows, we were on early morning babysitting duty whilst Hayley went to the dentist. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty. I like using the stamp plate to then fill in with smaller pictures. I haven't watched the early show yet but did manage to see most of the 12 noon one. Glad I recorded them as there were so many hints & tips I would never remember them all.

    ReplyDelete