Followers

Wednesday 18 March 2015

Gentian

Good Morning.
Its a bit frosty here today and looking at the sky it may be a grey day or it could turn out not bad! But no matter as I am at work in a bit so won't see much of the day!
I want to share a little card with you that I made for the last claritystamp show. If you haven't got this stamp and you are going to the NEC this week I would STRONGLY advise you to get it! It's a gorgeous image and so easy to make a quick card from
I stamped the image onto watercolour card for this one using archival ink then I used watercolour paints to add colour. 

Once dry I matted and layered it onto a card blank and that was it! 

You could have used any medium to colour this but remember to change your ink pad according to which  you decide to use.

Here is the finished card. 



Have a good day whatever you are doing

Happy Crafting xx





8 comments:

  1. ThIs is gorgeous Jane ..... and you're so right, it is a beautiful image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jane
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous,love the image .xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, this stamp is on my list x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's lovely Jane - this stamp makes you want to watercolour doesn't it. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Jane, and so versatile too. ....and yes a real Must have....x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. Good colours too. I like the colour of the leaves in the foreground.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW WOW WOW THIS IS STUNNING AND I LOVE YOUR WATERCOLOURING, A STUNNING IMAGE, XXX

    ReplyDelete