Followers

Tuesday 24 December 2013

A very Merry Christmas to you all

Well Christmas Eve and all is ready here...well it will be when Amy arrives. We are going out with Amy and her young man, Matthew tonight to the pub and I am really looking forward to a lively evening!

I thought I would blog the three remaining cards from the last clarity show at the beginning of December.
The first used the cicle aperture and the chrysanthemum stamps.

I managed to bend the sentiment so it fit round the shape of the circle too.
I was glad I had spent a bit of time cutting out the masks for the chrsanths and leaves for the other card and that I kept them!!!

The circle aperture is lovely and with the insert makes it a bit different


The next card I did used the stencil of the flowers which I ran though the grand calibur onto a piece of pearlescent card. Then whilst the stencil was still in place I brushed over the surface with different coolours of distress inks to give it that floral feel.
I then removed the stencil and wanted a piece of card to mount this onto. The card out of the packet of the stencil was there....perfect! and I didn't even need to cut it!

I stamped the Congratulations in Cobalt blue archival and added a gem in each corner to finish it off.

For my final card I cheated a bit and decided to repeat a card I had made before for the Clarity Challenge Blog. It was the one I did using Kasha.

I did update it a bit and used the corner stamp instead of peel offs and used the arch aperture stencil to stamp her into. I also used the clarity wall stencil which I didn't have to my disposal when I last made this card. I also added a sentiment.
I was pleased with how it had turned out and think that it is better second time around!


Anyway I must away as I have my girlie about to arrive.

Have a great Christmas and I will look forward to you leaving me a comment if you get to visit me over the Christmas period.

Happy Christmas Crafting.


4 comments:

  1. I do like these Jane The bottom one has to be my fave I think the window is a clever idea and love the colour of the ribbon to match

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stunning Jane! I would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and all the best for 2014.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards Jane.....hope you are having a great family Christmas...see you soon...Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three stunning cards. I got the chrysanthemum stamp & stencil for Xmas ... Can't wait to play!
    Hope you've had a lovely Christmas and all the best for 2014 x

    ReplyDelete