Followers

Sunday 30 June 2013

For that Special Day!

Hello and this is just a quickie to say hi and to let you all know in blogland that I am still alive and kicking!!!

Anyway this is a wedding card I was asked to make for someone and I love the create a scene stamps that were designed ages ago by Sheena Douglass. They are just perfect for a wedding card but also for Christenings and even bereavement cards!

Anyway I made an 8 x 8 card and as it had the flowers and bow on it I also made a box for it. I think it is always nice to make a box for that special card!



So here is the card

 
And here is the box.














Hope you are all having a good Sunday.
Happy Crafting

Jane xx

13 comments:

  1. Stunning as always Jane and I note from your badges that you are part of Clarity Stamp DT too! Congratulations hun and so very well deserved! About time too :)

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I didn't mention that did I!!! But yes I am!! YAYAYAY!

      Delete
  2. Hi there Jane love this card, love how you have finished it off too. Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you blogging Jane! Lovely project, very special :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Jane lovely scene and the flowersoft add that extra touch xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blooming fantastic Jane... Looks just like my old church at Beeby xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Jane and I love the box you have made for it too xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Jane. Congratulations on joining the Clarity DT. I look forward to seeing more of your cards. Exciting!!!!!!!!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Jane, beautiful scene. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card and box Jane....so thrilled for you ....well deserved .
    Looking forward to seeing all of your samples....hugs. Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely card Jane. that stamp is really versatile xx

    ReplyDelete