Followers

Saturday 2 February 2013

Good News

I am so happy so let you know that I have been asked to be one of the members of the Clarity Stamp Challenge Blog Design Team.

If you want to see what is all about you can click the badge at the top of my blog and that will take you to the blog. The first Challenge goes live on March 1st and all the rules are on the blog. Why not have a go!? And the design team will be there to give you inspiration along the way.

Here is a card I had done a while ago but not blogged! It uses the Clarity Bird Cage kit!


Thanks for looking and leave me a comment if you will! I like to know people are looking!

Happy Crafting

Jane xx




7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jane. A well deserved DT spot.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jane cant wait to see what you create
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh clever use of the birds Jane I like it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, as always Jane. So glad to hear that you're on the Clarity Challenge Blog DT. Can't wait to see your designs. I might just have to join in this one - I love my blog challenges! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Jane. I look forward to seeing more of your creations on the Challenge Blog. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Jane, and well Done on joining the blog Challenge D.T. Looking forward to seeing what you make. X

    ReplyDelete