Followers

Thursday 21 February 2013

February - the month of Love

Well its half term and Thursday already! I can't believe how fast this week is going!

This whole month is going fast I think.

Anyway I thought I would blog my Valentines Card I made for Colin and also show you some of the ATCs I have made around the theme of Love.

Here is the Valentines card I made for Colin.. Its an easy one this year as I had to do it quickly!
It uses the Clarity wire heart stamp and a bit of masking and blending. I used Distress ink Worn lipstick to do it all! Oh and the sentiment I did using the Letter box set. I think the letter box sets is one of the best sets I have bought...so useful and you can write any sentiments or words!!!

 
 
The next pictures are the 3 love ATCs i have made.
 
 
 
The last one was sent to Anne Strickland Cole as part of the ATC swap I am involved in.
 
The ATC swap is a monthly swap and I sent mine to Anne but I received one from the Fabulous Lynne Hammond and here it is.
 
 
Well I am off for today - let me know what you think to LOVE!
Happy Crafting!
 
Jane xx 


7 comments:

  1. What a lovely blog, your Valentine's card was beautiful and love the ATCs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card Jane and I love the ATC's. and I followed your link from fb because of course I'm interested xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jane, Colin's card is stunning and I love your ATC's......enjoy the rest of your holiday week....happy Crafting...Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab Valentine's card and I love your ATC's. Only just started doing these, they're a bit addictive aren't they! Enjoy the rest of your week xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work Fiona. Thanks for sharing.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work Jane, love the Valentine card, thats a great stamp isn't it. Your ATC's are lovely too, I adore the mouse it looks so sweet. Sam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely work here Jane, so pleased you're on the Clarity Blog DT :-) xx

    ReplyDelete