Followers

Friday 22 February 2013

A little bit Blue

Well the last day of the half term week and I have a fab day planned. I am off to teach a friend how to knit!!! I will maybe blog it later with his permission!

Anyway yesterday saw the start of the Indigo blu Blog Challenge Forever 21 and their first theme is BLUE!

I do love the indigo blu stamps and have a couple of stamps I had not used yet so I have taken the opportunity to put them to good use and make a card which I want to enter into their first challenge!

There are some lovely inspiring samples from the design team so pop over and have a peep

Anyway here is my card!
 
 
I used the Blazing Poppies Stamp coloured with promarkers for the main image.
 
The smaller image is the Mini Love is stamp. Its so cute!
 
Here are some smaller pictures to highlight the components I made the deep blue flower but the other embellishments are wooden adn I coloured the flower blue and the leaves silver
 
 
 
The Background was done using the crackleglaze background stamp stamped in Sonewashed Adirondack ink and the script background stamped in Demin Adirondack.
 
I did enjoy doing this card
 
Please let me know what you think
 
Happy Crafting
 
Jane xx 



 

17 comments:

  1. It's fabulous Jane. Love those stamps,your design and colour scheme is lovely. Thanks for the heads up about the challenge. Hope your knitting lesson goes well.Have a great day.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Stunning Jane love the colour, layout and those gorgeous stamps
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! This is just gorgeous Jane, love the stamps you've used. Thank you for joining in with the first Indigo Blu Challenge. Good luck! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a lovely stamp and makes a beautiful card with a liitle help from you Jane of course....xxxxx Love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab Jane, love it and I'm planning to find time somewhere to have a go at the challenge! Anyone learnt how to stop time? Could do with a few extra hours a day me thinks :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Jane this is beautiful - good luck with the challenge If I can ever find the time I might have a go myself. Really love this xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these stamps Jane and the way you have used them....thanks for joining us, in our first Challenge...have a great day and say Hi to the boys from me....hugs...X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, Jane beautiful card, great minds think alike, I have used the same stamp ...because i love it and it's the only big indigoblu stamp I have got so had no choice. This challenge malarky means I will have to invest in some more :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jane, I love your design. What a delicious card, superb technique, delicate shading and of course my favorite colour!!!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hiya Jane, Your card is beautiful, I absolutely love the background. Good luck in the challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love overall colour and your colouring is so delicate. Very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is absolutelly beautiful Jane.
    Greetings
    Felicie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card... love this stamp set, but I don't own it..... yet!
    Suzi B :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a lovely design
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  15. So very elegant, love it! Thanks for joining us at the Forever 21 Challenge.

    Clare H - IndigoBlu DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a "stand out" card - fantastic! xxx

    ReplyDelete