Followers

Sunday 2 September 2012

Clarity Weekend

Well as it is the Clarity weekend...when Barbara Gray does the Classroom show and her regular monthly show on Create and craft I thought I would show you my 2 cards that I have done for the last 2 clarity challenges

The first on is the Sports themed one. It had to say sports but could not have the olympic rings on it. It also had to be in red white and blue!

 
I drew the flame and cut it out of paper to make a stencil which I then stencilled onto card using pan pastels. I also used Pan Pastels to create the background and the SpOrt stamp. Then I stamped the sports icons in red and blue onto a piece of white card then assembled it all together!
 
 
The Second Card had to have a stamp, a bird and a tree on it and had to use shrink plastic somewhere in it.
I hadn't used the wire tree before so I wanted to incorporate this somewhere in the design and had considered using this on shrink plastic...but then I had a dream and this is the card I dreamt...My bird is the Kingfisher done in shrink plastic....It looked quite cute I thought. I like doing the stamp stamps and thought that the flower stamps would look good in them. The idea was that the flower stamps were the garden around the tree....yes I do have weird dreams. The backing paper was done with the stamp we got from the New design stamp club. I really useful stamp.


 
Well there you go!
 
Hope you have had a good crafty weekend
 
See you all soon
 
Jane xx

12 comments:

  1. WOW Jane these are both stunning! I love the beautiful kingfisher done in shrink plastic and the flames on the first one are stunning.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards as always.....Love the wee Kingfisher xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the both of the cards Jane they are brilliant!! I'm addicted to stamping as well now!! Lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards, Jane. I especially like the second one. The colours are fab and the stamps look so realistic. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards Jane, ...what a fab Clarity weekend it has been... Hugs. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab job xxx Have to update my blog . Not enough hours in a day.
    Like the first card best

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards Jane I really like the Olympic one.

    ReplyDelete